Non Vegetarian Biryani
- Bombay Paya Biryani₹575.00Paya' refers to trotters. Slow cooked lamb trotters with our signature nihari blend and finished with fragrant basmati rice on dum.
- Multani Keema Pulao₹550.00A souvenir of the region of Multan, it’s a kaleidoscope of flavours like cinnamon, dry ginger, cardamom, fenugreek and yoghurt, our signature biryani blend prepared with Keema, ‘hand grounded lamb', together with basmati rice and finished on dum.
- Lucknow Chowk Ki Gosht Biryani₹550.00Relish the frolic of flavours in your mouth! Sealed in an earthen handi, it's a delicate balance of secret herbs, spices, rose water and saffron, with prime cuts of lamb and basmati rice that breathe life into this Awadhi recipe. Served with burani raita.
- Lucknow Chowk Ki Murgh Biryani₹450.00An ethereal indulgence from the City of Nawabs, relish this original recipe made with succulent morsels of spring chicken and basmati rice delicately flavoured with herbs and perfumed with attar.
- Hyderabadi Kacchi Gosht Biryani₹550.00This dish got its name from a special cooking technic called 'Kacchi (raw)'. Prime cuts of lamb are marinated overnight with a special variety of chillies, raw papaya and our signature biryani blend. Slow cooked with fragrant basmati and finished with green mint and black cumin.
- Hyderabadi Murgh Biryani₹450.00Soaked in earthy zests and charred flavours, this dish was formulated to linger on your thoughts forever. Succulent chicken is marinated overnight in yoghurt, fresh green mint and our signature biryani blend with basmati rice.
- Calcutta Mutton Biryani₹550.00Later nawabs travelled and resided in the old city Kolkata only to recreated their fascination of Awadh and dedicated a province called Metiabruz. Fragrant basmati rice cooked with succulent pieces of lamb flavoured with cardamom, mace and finished on dum
- Calcutta Egg Biryani₹390.00A legendary preparation from the bustling streets of Kolkata. Subtle on spices, rich in flavour, embellished with perfectly cooked deep-fried eggs, potatoes, finished on dum; this is perfect for a sinful craving.