- Sikandari Raan₹1,400.00A signature dish at Biryani Central, Sikandari Raan, literally translates to “Alexander’s Lamb" is a remnant of royalty and delivers subtle flavours and juicy succulence.
- Mutton Shami Kebab₹475.00
- Galouti Kebab₹500.00"Galouti" means so tender it melts in your mouth, describing the delicateness of the lamb marinated in papaya and royal spices.
- Murgh Afghani₹400.00Savour the virtue of cream combined with rich cashews and poppy seeds along with pepper instilled in chicken and grilled to perfection.
- Kakori Kebab₹600.00The most delicate kebabs are prepared using mangoes to tenderise the meat and a multitude of eclectic spices.
- Tandoori Chicken₹550.00Prepared by roasting chicken marinated in hung curd and a blend of aromatic spices in a tandoor; this is the most popular dish of the Indian subcontinent.
- Murgh Ke Soole₹450.00
- Murgh Kali Mirch Ka Tikka₹400.00A tantalizing, fragrant and tender chicken dish skewered with lots of black pepper in yoghurt marinade.
- Dilli Fish Fry₹550.00
- Mutton Tikka₹525.00A versatile dish for any occasion, this recipe delivers the lush boneless pieces of mutton marinated in a melange of cream, yoghurt and aromatic spices.
- Mahi Afghani₹600.00When Afghani spices meet seafood, Mahi Afghani is born. Anoint with spices and roasted in tandoor, it’s a must-try at Biryani Central.
- Murgh Seekh Kebab₹485.00Exquisitely tender, delicious, and full of sharp flavours, this irresistible appetizer is a blend of ground minced chicken and signature spices skewered in a clay oven.
- Mutton Seekh Kebab₹525.00